Friday, August 26, 2011

Tea at Ladurée Harrods

IMG_7392

One of the most renowned French patisseries in Paris is Ladurée. Their name is always associated with luxury goods and detectible treats. They have a few locations in other countries, I was lucky enough to have been able to visit the one inside Harrod's when I was in London.

Sitting down, I almost felt like Eloise at the Plaza Hotel. I felt like a little girl playing dress up, with fancy goods surrounding me. The folks with me were all hungry, so we wanted to sit down and have a proper breakfast.

IMG_7400

Each of my party ordered a pot of tea, I went for a pot of fragrant vanilla tea. I love that they set out any color cup with plates, they're all pastels. The tea came served in an individual silver pot that was just beautiful.

IMG_7394

Our breakfasts started arriving, in this order :

Le Ispahan

IMG_7398

Le Saint-Honoré de Ladurée, Rosé Framboise flavoured

IMG_7397

Assortment of mini pastries including croissant, pain chocolat, and brioche

IMG_7399

For a little over $10 I got to feel like a princess for a morning, I think that's a fair price!

IMG_7396

No comments:

Post a Comment