Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One Step Closer...

An excerpt from an e-mail I received last week:

"Bonjour Mademoiselle R. ,
I am very pleased to inform you that I have just received the approval to issue you a long stay visa in order establish yourself in France."

*insert loud squeal here*

Also in the e-mail were instructions on setting up an appointment at the French Consulate in Miami, along with the forms I'll need to fill out and bring with me.

At 10:30am on Thursday morning, I'll be in Miami, sitting at the French Consulate, one step closer to my move. From what I hear, the wait time is 2-3 weeks from when you apply for your long stay visa to when it's approved.

Projected Date of Departure (Europe): August 12th or 13th.

Days left until 1st day in France : 42

No comments:

Post a Comment